Chaga Tea with Bergenia
HEALTH BENEFITS IN A CUP
Medicinal Chaga Tea from Siberian Lake
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THIS TEA:
- Chaga has 215+ nutrients, macroelements, minerals and vitamins for your entire body
- Chaga is better and more potent than other mushrooms (lions mane, turkey tale, reishi)
- Siberian chaga is one of the best Chaga kinds, because it is very cold in Siberia, and Chaga thrives in cold
- We collect our chaga from the natural reserves around one of the oldest, largest lakes on Earth - Baikal Lake. It has wonderful vital energy that breeds unique natural herbs and mushrooms
- The tea is Siberian and Organic. The way nature intended. Because the best things come from nature itself!
- Chaga has an earthy unique taste, you can add honey, lemon, ginger and other condiments
- Can add Chaga to smoothies, coffee, pancakes and any other foods to boost their nutritional value
- It is bagged for convenience - very easy to steep
- The fraction is not dusty
- Chaga is growing in popularity
- It is known to protect against cancer
- It has many enzymes to block free radicals. Has special polysaccharides called Beta Glucans to support immune. It helps against viruses and colds
STOP LOSING YEARS
Stress. Free radicals. Health issues. Steal years of life from you.
Your body deserves to be healed and you can heal it with this authentic wild Chaga tea.
YOUR REJUVENATION PLAN:
1. Buy Baikal Tea Chaga
2. Steep a bag for 8 min, drink daily
3. Rejuvenate naturally
I love your tea's. I have tossed every other kind i had. Nothing but the best. Thank you.
Bought this because it comes from Siberia, is organic, and it's easy to prepare. I like it at night before going to sleep. I purchased a separate coffee/chaga blend, but I'm thinking I might try brewing one of these teabags with my coffee when I make a pot of pour over in the morning. The taste of this chaga tea is so subtle it won't interfere with the taste of the coffee. Just wish this was a few dollars less per package. I would drink more of it per day.
I plan to try the other varieties offered by this company.
Bought it for the health value, and really like the taste.
I love this tea! This is also my favorite brand, and I've tried at least 3 others. It's rich tasting, a nice alternative to coffee, and it's caffeine-free. I also bought this brands Ivan tea and the peppermint with rose hips - excellent. I mixed them together along with rooibos, and it was a taste sensation!
This is my second order (two bags this time) of my new friend, Chaga Tea with Bergenia. Seasonally, I give up coffee and switch to teas... because with tea such as Chaga... it just supports my goal of being as clean as I can stand with all I consume. This Chaga tea tastes great and I feel clean, clear headed and energized with absolutely no stimulants. I am loving this Chaga Tea!!