Chaga Tea with Bergenia
HEALTH BENEFITS IN A CUP
Medicinal Chaga Tea from Siberian Lake
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THIS TEA:
- Chaga has 215+ nutrients, macroelements, minerals and vitamins for your entire body
- Chaga is better and more potent than other mushrooms (lions mane, turkey tale, reishi)
- Siberian chaga is one of the best Chaga kinds, because it is very cold in Siberia, and Chaga thrives in cold
- We collect our chaga from the natural reserves around one of the oldest, largest lakes on Earth - Baikal Lake. It has wonderful vital energy that breeds unique natural herbs and mushrooms
- The tea is Siberian and Organic. The way nature intended. Because the best things come from nature itself!
- Chaga has an earthy unique taste, you can add honey, lemon, ginger and other condiments
- Can add Chaga to smoothies, coffee, pancakes and any other foods to boost their nutritional value
- It is bagged for convenience - very easy to steep
- The fraction is not dusty
- Chaga is growing in popularity
- It is known to protect against cancer
- It has many enzymes to block free radicals. Has special polysaccharides called Beta Glucans to support immune. It helps against viruses and colds
STOP LOSING YEARS
Stress. Free radicals. Health issues. Steal years of life from you.
Your body deserves to be healed and you can heal it with this authentic wild Chaga tea.
YOUR REJUVENATION PLAN:
1. Buy Baikal Tea Chaga
2. Steep a bag for 8 min, drink daily
3. Rejuvenate naturally
The tea was delivered quickly and was fresh when it arrived. It tastes good and seems to be living up to the medicinal benefits claimed.
I feel better after drinking this tea.
One good tasting tea, seems to even help ease arthrict discomfort, really. Do like the blend. Have gone through 2 packages already.
This is an easy way to get the health benefits of Chaga mushroom. With a mild, earthy flavor you can use it in conjunction with your favorite teas.
The tea is gentle and earthy!