Decaf Teatox - Natural Cleanse and Detox
Teatox herbal tea is a rich blend of Senna and 7 other organic Siberian herbs.
It will normalize your metabolism and promote weight loss by naturally removing toxins from your body!
- Cleanse and Detox, Gut health, Anti-bloating
- Clean your colon and your body gently with natural herbs and no additives
- Reduce bloating, feel light and hydrated
- Improve metabolism and digestion, help weight loss
- Support many organs and tracts: cardiovascular, respiratory, immune
- Rich in tannins and vitamins, natural antioxidant to fight free radicals
The tea brews up a golden liquor with a mildly sweet and almost hay-like aroma.
Overall, refreshing with mildly roasty, earthy, and honey notes. This tea is very mild and pleasant to drink. Hints of oregano, which duets well with the sage undertones. Rose hips do not yield much flavor, just amplifying the herbally flavors. Senna has a tendency to give a rather bitter flavor for the tea, but the rest of the ingredients do a gorgeous job adding natural sweetness, that you will not get a hint of bitterness.
Brewing instructions: place a bag in boiled water, cover. Use an insulated thermos for a stronger brew.
Add lemon, mint, ginger, or cranberry for more fun!
Goes great together with Ivan tea, Peppermint Rosehip, and Chaga
Senna leaves, Rose Hip, Helichrysum flowers, Corn silk, Cowberry leaves, Oregano herb, Calendula flowers, Strawberry leaves
For weight loss
- Improves metabolism
- Supports intestinal health
- Has natural laxative effect
- Detox and weight loss
is the true King of the Siberian Berries. It is full of vitamins and natural sugars to improve the immune system and add flavor to the blend!
- Rich in vitamins (A, B, C), and organic acids
- Normalizes blood pressure, good for the heart muscle
- Produces insulin, suitable for people with diabetes
- Lowers cholesterol
are the little suns of Siberian forests. Widely used in cosmetology, this plant also improves metabolism and promotes gut health
- Supports liver, pancreas, and gallbladder, especially in women
is a diuretic herb that dulls the appetite. Has other uses:
- Reduces swelling and edema associated with excess weight
- Destroys kidney and urine bladder stones
- Can reduce blood sugar levels
- Good for gastrointestinal tract
- Not suitable for people with low body weight as it leads to further weight loss!
is a good anti-inflammatory and diuretic herb.
- Has vitamins C and B for immunity boost
- Removes excess salt
- Antiseptic, diuretic, choleretic
is an effective carminative to reduce bloating with a natural diuretic effect
- Strong antibacterial
- Good for digestive system
- Helps with insomnia and depression
In large quantities not suitable for pregnant women. Our tea have negligent amount of Oregano, but please consult your medical specialist!
is a great antioxidant to support gut health
- Essential oils helps with throat mouth and issues like tonsillitis and stomatitis
- Supports cardiovascular function, relieves stress, improves nervous system
- Has magnesium, potassium, and tannins
- Strong antioxidant
are used as a diuretic and digestion support
- Vitamin C and tannins help improve performance, vitality and body endurance
- Helps with gastric ulcers, stomach juice secretion* and digestion
- Used in cosmetology against pigmentation and freckles (although we think freckles are beautiful!)
- Supports cardiovascular
This tea is limited to this year's supply, buy now before it ends.
Very gentle body detox. Especially helps me after heavy meals!! Worth a try!
Loving this tea, I was concerned about trying it not knowing if it would taste ok. My whole family has been drinking it and we all enjoy. Definitely no stronger flavor than any other tea.
i feel better, sleep better and am more normal bathroom wise. So happy i found you.
I am please with the soothing taste.
"This tea is absolutely amazingly delicious I didn�t even need to add a sweetener, I love the natural flavor of the tea. This is a good tasting detox tea and it works beautifully. I will definitely buy again."