Ivan Tea - Stop Inflammaton
- Inflammation and oxidation are two of the biggest drivers for illness and mental decline
- Ivan tea is rich in flavonoids and catechin and can helps combat both oxidation and inflammation
- Reduce inflammation and oxidation to stay younger and healthier!
- This herb (called Ivan Tea, Fireweed or Willowherb) has one of the strongest anti-inflammatory effects of all herbs
- Rich in tannins and Packed with Vitamin C this tea will fight colds and sinuses, improve metabolism, and raise your spirits when you feel down!
- Drink after heavy meals to improve digestion
- Ingredients: 100% Wild Siberian Fireweed
Once steeped, the liquor is a light brown. Upon taking a sip, there is a smooth and sweet flavor with herbal and floral notes.
Brewing instructions: place a bag in boiled water, cover. Use an insulated thermos for a stronger brew.
Add raspberry, strawberry or lemon for more fun!
Goes well with:
- Strawberry, raspberry, mint, lemon
- Chaga Tea for ultimate immunity support
- Serenity for relaxing and restorative effect
Free Shipping included. Order now.
I was skeptical at first but after using it for a week. I had less pain and inflammation. Thanks 😊
I have auto-immune issues and tendinitis which I've been dealing with for years. Recently I had a flare-up with a knee and a friend suggested this tea. I swear within 2-3 hours of the first cup I felt a difference. I have been drinking 1-2 sups a day for almost a week now. The inflammation and pain around my knee has almost disappeared, along with my wrist tendinitis. The flavor is like a deep, black tea and I've had it hot and as an ice tea. I'm really hoping this continues to work for me, as I'm really enjoying being pain free!
You get at least 2 cups of tea from one bag. I use the double steeped bags yet again for more cups of tea (4 used bags) and then steep to water my plants to see amazing plant growth and blossoms!
The package was delivered on time and in excellent condition.
The tea is delicious and steeps very nicely.
First cup, now have a new favorite tea to add to my list. When it comes to herbs, they have saved me where modern medicine has put me in the hospital more then once. With a natural resistance to prescription antibiotics, a highly adaptive system where even normal pain meds do nothing for me and increasing them only increases my resistance to them. That is the only name a few. Through nature I heal, through nature I live! ❤️