Chaga Tea with Bergenia
HEALTH BENEFITS IN A CUP
Medicinal Chaga Tea from Siberian Lake
WHY YOU SHOULD GET THIS TEA:
- Chaga has 215+ nutrients, macroelements, minerals and vitamins for your entire body
- Chaga is better and more potent than other mushrooms (lions mane, turkey tale, reishi)
- Siberian chaga is one of the best Chaga kinds, because it is very cold in Siberia, and Chaga thrives in cold
- We collect our chaga from the natural reserves around one of the oldest, largest lakes on Earth - Baikal Lake. It has wonderful vital energy that breeds unique natural herbs and mushrooms
- The tea is Siberian and Organic. The way nature intended. Because the best things come from nature itself!
- Chaga has an earthy unique taste, you can add honey, lemon, ginger and other condiments
- Can add Chaga to smoothies, coffee, pancakes and any other foods to boost their nutritional value
- It is bagged for convenience - very easy to steep
- The fraction is not dusty
- Chaga is growing in popularity
- It is known to protect against cancer
- It has many enzymes to block free radicals. Has special polysaccharides called Beta Glucans to support immune. It helps against viruses and colds
STOP LOSING YEARS
Stress. Free radicals. Health issues. Steal years of life from you.
Your body deserves to be healed and you can heal it with this authentic wild Chaga tea.
YOUR REJUVENATION PLAN:
1. Buy Baikal Tea Chaga
2. Steep a bag for 8 min, drink daily
3. Rejuvenate naturally
I just learned about chaga from a friend this summer. He said it helped his metabolism, eliminated his sweets cravings and just made him feel healthy. So I tried this Chaga Tea. I've only been using it a little over a week (one tea bag/day in a cup of hot water). I let it steep for 15 minutes before drinking. So far, my sweets cravings are almost eliminated and I have dropped 2 pounds. I didn't think it would help with weight loss but the fact that I've nearly stopped eating extra sweet calories really can make a difference in your weight. I enjoy the earthy taste...it is very satisfying. Am definitely hooked on chaga!
Tasted great with a little honey!
I was told its good for me, it tastes great.
I like the flavor. I drink the tea without sweetner.
I've been drinking it everyday
Consistency of product, Valuation for cost, Honesty of company. Thank you.