Chaga contains virtually every known nutrient:
- There are considerable amounts of B vitamins, particularly pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and biotin.
- There is B12 and the highly rare vitamin D.
- It also contains a wide range of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, manganese, potassium, and zinc.
- Additionally, it is a top source of antioxidant enzymes as well as digestive enzymes (Remember SODs?).
- There are proteins, amino acids, polysaccharides, major minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, and trace minerals.
And about 200 other nutrients. Also, it is decaf, so enjoy at any time of the day.