Chaga contains virtually every known nutrient:
- There are considerable amounts of B vitamins, particularly pantothenic acid, riboflavin, and biotin.
- There is B12 and the highly rare vitamin D.
- It also contains a wide range of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, manganese, potassium, and zinc.
- Additionally, it is a top source of antioxidant enzymes as well as digestive enzymes (Remember SODs?).
- There are proteins, amino acids, polysaccharides, major minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, and trace minerals.
And about 200 other nutrients.